¡Al final lo he conseguido!
El servicio técnico de GE me ha sugerido lo siguiente:
Thank you for your note. At the present time, Google Earth directly
supports Garmin and Magellan devices that are compatible with GPSBabel.
If you're having trouble importing your data points into Google Earth, you
can try importing by entering the GPSBabel command. To do so, please
follow these steps:
1) Please click on the start
button on you screen and select Run.
2) Type in cmd and click OK.
3) You will be taken to the Command Prompt
4) At the command prompt please move to 'C:\Program Files\Google\Google
Earth (Plus or Pro)' to open this folder.
5) Now at the command prompt please type:
gpsbabel -w -r -t -i magellan -f com1 -o kml -F file1.kml
- Replace "magellan" by "garmin" depending on the model of the GPS device
you are using.
-Replace "com1" with "com2" or "usb:" (notice the colon) depending on the
port that your GPS device is connected to.
This should produce the file "file1.kml" that you can import into Google
Earth. This file would be in the: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth
(Plus or Pro) folder. Please drag and drop this file1.kml file...Leer más ...